As per the Law ,” One Company takes legal action against another.”
Commercial Litigation is a general terms that applies to any types of litigation or controversy related to business issues like:-
- Disputes Can be settle between the companies through the Arbitrator if any clauses insert into the agreement.
- If any breach of Contract.
- Business Bill non payment disputes.
- Letter of Credit issues.
- Business or commercial money recovery suit.
- Employee & Employer disputes.
- Industrial disputes.
- Fraud and deceptive trade Practices.
- Securities Law Violation.
- Agreement Limiting competition.
- Agreement / Contract Violation disputes.
- Traders breach of Contract Violation.
- Damages Suit due to quality or non performance or due to loss.
and all the issues related to one company to another.