Our firm is a group of top civil advocates in south Delhi, who provides superior guidance to their clients.
Civil Law is known for civil procedure code, 1908, in India. There are three things in this Act by which this act is going on/functioning:
CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE: It is a complete code itself. Once proceedings are initiated there under, rights and remedies have to be looked into.
There are four modes to decide the matters under the civil procedure code by the courts:
- CIVIL JUDGE
- ADDITIONAL DISTRICT JUDGE
- SMALL CLAUSES COURT
- HIGH COURTS, IN CERTAIN CASES (WHERE THE JURISDICTION IS MORE THAN 20 LACS RS.)
We Deals in Certain Matters under This Laws and Act:-
- CIVIL MONEY RECOVERY SUIT
- CIVIL RIGHTS CASES
- SUIT FOR INJUNCTION AND DAMAGES
- MONEY RECOVERY SUIT UNDER SECTION XXXVII CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE
- RENT SUIT
- SUIT UNDER INDIAN SUCCESSION ACT
- SUIT FOR PROBATE IN RESPECT OF WILL OF PROPERTY
- SUIT FOR POSSESSION OF PROPERTY AND DECLARATION
- SUIT FOR STAY IN RESPECT OF PROPERTY
- SUIT FOR PARTITION AND DIVISION IN PROPERTY
- ALL THE SUITS UNDER THE CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE AND CIVIL LAWS.